Serving the Buffalo Metro Area and Western NY
The gutters you choose for your home are only as good as the company who installs them. Proper installation is necessary to preserve the functionality, durability and efficiency of your home. Precision only uses certified, professional installers. You can Trust the craftsmanship of the Precision certified installer every time – We Guarantee it!
Are you a fussbudget? If you are replacing gutters in Western NY, you should be.
We considered each detail in the “gutter buying process” and let the fussbudget decide so you get the very best gutters for your home at the very best price.
Here are the details:
- Use .032 gauge aluminum not .027. The larger gauge is much stronger and will stand up to Buffalo’s ice and snow. Sagging and warping gutters don’t save money.
- Large selection of colors. The gutters have to match your home’s style and color. We offer seamless gutters in 18 colors. When we’re done, your gutters will look great.
- 5 inch or 6 inch gutters? Here there is value in choice. Typically the larger the home the bigger the roof, the more water needs to be moved. We’ll use the 6 inch gutters on larger homes and the 5 inch on smaller homes. When it comes to size… the best value comes from getting it right. No worries, we will.
- Gutter straps- there are 2 types. Supreme gutter straps use a heavier gauge steel, have a longer screw, support a lot more weight and cost more. The fussbudget had to think long and hard about this one. In Buffalo, we need the extra support, no doubt about it. But we don’t want to pay too much. The result is we use a combination of supreme and regular straps, which provides the right amount of support at the right price.
- Precision Gutter Installation Technicians have a minimum of 2 years industry experience and are drug and background screened.
What Are Seamless Gutters?
Seamless gutters are gutters that are custom made for your home. There are no seams along the length of each gutter, the only seams are on the corners. Our Precision Gutter installers will bring a machine to your home so that each length of gutter is cut for the exact measurements of your home.